Looking for something to read at home? We've got lots of awesome new manga series' that have just been added to our collection--check out the newest releases below, and click the link to place a hold.
Daily lives of High School Boys (1-3) by Yamauchi
– In this slice-of-life comedy, high schoolers Tadakuni, Yoshitake, and Hidenori tackle the wacky and awkward situations they’re thrown into in their everyday lives! The trio do everything a normal group of high school boys would do. They play games, they tell ghost stories, and they even...wear skirts?! There’s no shortage of witty one-liners in this knee-slapping series!
Wandering Witch (1-2) by Shiraishi –
Ever since she was a little girl reading books of magic and adventure, Elaina has dreamed of following in the footsteps of her childhood idol, the witch Nique, and living a life of travel. Now a full-fledged witch herself, Elaina sets off on a journey without a destination, wandering far and wide to see the world. With each new place she sees and person she meets, Elaina's world grows a little bit richer.
My Status as an Assassin obviously Exceeds the hero’s (1-3) by Akai
– When Akira's class is magically summoned to another world, he and his classmates are awarded fantastical powers -- but while one of them is lucky enough to become a true Hero, Akira becomes a mere Assassin. However, against all odds, the Assassin just might be the most powerful role of all! Harboring doubts about the intentions of the king, Akira uses his newfound strength as a master of the shadows to uncover the secrets and conspiracies of the crown.
Orient (1)by Ohtaka
– At age 10, best friends Musashi and Kojiro sat in excited silence as Kojiro's father spun tales of evil demons who preyed on the innocent, and the warriors who defeated them. Practicing swordplay, the two swear an oath to become the strongest in the world, but as they grow up, Kojiro turns cynical, and Musashi comes to the realization that he can't overturn 150 years of demon rule on his own. He's being called a prodigy with a pickaxe, and he's almost ready to settle into a life of labor. Yet he can't shake the feeling that he is still has a responsibility to act... and soon, the injustices of his world will force his hand...
Heartstopper (1-2) by Oseman
– Shy and softhearted Charlie Spring sits next to rugby player Nick Nelson in class one morning. A warm and intimate friendship follows, and that soon develops into something more for Charlie, who doesn't think he has a chance.
But Nick is struggling with feelings of his own, and as the two grow closer and take on the ups and downs of high school, they come to understand the surprising and delightful ways in which love works
The Kings Beast (1) by Toma
– Ajin boys who show signs of special abilities are conscripted to serve in the imperial palace as beast-servants—status symbols and shields for their royal masters, to be kept or discarded on a whim. When they were children, Rangetsu’s twin brother Sogetsu was ripped from her arms and sent to the palace to attend Prince Tenyou as a beast-servant, where he quickly fell victim to bloody dynastic intrigues. Now in a world that promises only bitterness, Rangetsu’s one hope at avenging her brother is to disguise herself as a man and find a way into the palace!
Requiem of the Rose King (1-3) by Kanno
– Richard, the ambitious third son of the House of York, believes he is cursed, damned from birth to eternal darkness. But is it truly fate that sets him on the path to personal destruction? Or his own tormented longings? Based on an early draft of Shakespeare’s Richard III, Aya Kanno’s dark fantasy finds the man who could be king standing between worlds, between classes, between good and evil.
Sword Art Online Project: Alicization (1) by Kawahara
– Deep in an unfamiliar forest, Kirito awakens with sensations far too convincing for a virtual world… With memories of a life he doesn’t remember living. A boy and a girl…and a name that sticks in his mind: Alice.
Cutie and the Beast (1) by Azumi
– Most of her friends like pretty boys, but Momoka only has eyes for Kuga: a huge pro wrestler who plays a villainous heel on TV. But in real life, this tough guy has a softer side. Momoka's fan mail touches him in ways neither of them expected! In this lighthearted romantic comedy, a fangirl crush just might grow into something more
Who says Warriors can’t be Babes? (1-3) By Taijiro
– Warrior Woman doesn't want much out of life, other than to get Hero to fall in love with her. But no matter how hard she tries to show off her feminine side, he only sees her as a fellow adventurer. Maybe that's because she's the strongest fighter alive -- strong enough to slay a dragon with a single blow! Does Warrior Woman have what it takes to win Hero's heart without accidentally killing him in the process?
Nyankees (1-6) by Okada
– Protecting your turf, keeping other guys from pawing at your girl, showing everyone who's boss...it's all in a day's work when you're a street thug-er, a street cat!