With our new Lib Data Mobile Printing Service, you can use your personal computer or mobile device to print to the library’s printers from anywhere. To use this service, you will need to email your documents to one of the email addresses below, and collect your prints Monday - Saturday, between 9:00 am - 6:00 pm. Prints must be picked up within 2 hours of sending. If you are not able to pick your prints up within that timeframe, call the library and speak with a staff member for assistance.
NOTE: Printing costs $.30 per page. Please have exact change for your payment if possible.
Mobile Print Instructions
By sending us a file as an attachment, you can print MS Word (doc/docx), Excel (xls/xlsx), PowerPoint (ppt/pptx), pdf, jpg, html, png, bmp, email, and website files.
- The file to be printed needs to be sent as an attachment.
- If you wish to print the body of an email, simply forward the email with no attachment.
- To print websites, use the URL in the body of the email with no attachment.
- When printing images (.jpg, .bmp, .png), please put only the desired dimensions in the subject line. Any additional text may cause errors.
- If you have special instructions for your print (ex. I only need the first page), do not put it in the email. Let the staff member assisting you know when you come to pick up your prints.
Email Documents to be Printed To:
Statesville Library 704-878-3090 x2400
Black & White: email@example.com
Harmony Library 704-546-7086
Black & White: firstname.lastname@example.org
Troutman Library 704-528-2682
Black & White: email@example.com