Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Self-check is fast, easy and convenient. Here's how to use self-check in six easy steps.
1. Touch the Check-out button
2. Place your library card barcode under the red scanline.
3. You can also touch Enter Account Number and type your library card number or your student ID number.
4. Place your books on the scan bed to check out. You can put several books on the scanbed at once.
5. The book’s title and due date will pop up on the screen. When you’ve checked out all your books, touch Done.
6. You can select a print receipt, an email receipt, or no receipt.
That's it! You're done!