Selected StudentAccess Resources
Note: Web access to Student Resources must be through the links on this page.
- Overdrive- A digital library hosting over 10,400 eBook & eAudiobook titles, in addition to live streaming videos.
- NC Kids Digital Library- A digital library with an expanded selection of eBooks & eAudio materials for children and young adults.
- Learning Express- Practice tests and self-paced courses for students and adult learners including ASVAB, GED, GRE, SAT, resume and cover letter writing courses, and more.
- NC Live- An online resource that offers free access to eBooks, videos, magazines, newspapers, and learning tools for all ages on topics including science & math, language arts & literature, health & wellness, and genealogy & historical maps.
- Universal Class- A collection of hundreds of affordable online Continuing Education classes facilitated by dedicated instructors sharing their knowledge on almost any imaginable topic.
What is StudentAccess?
A StudentAccess account system that allows all Iredell students to use print and online materials from the Iredell County Public Library.
Your StudentAccess account number is your student ID number and your PIN number is the last four digits of your student ID number. You can change your PIN number from your account.
All students and teachers in the schools below have StudentAccess accounts:
- All Iredell-Statesville Schools.
- All Mooresville Graded Schools.
- American Renaissance School.
- Iredell Charter Academy.
- Langtree Charter Academy.
- Pine Lake Prep.
- Success Institute.
The account will allow students to check out digital materials, such as e-books, e-audiobooks, and digital magazines, and up to 25 print/audio items without any late fines or fees. Students will have access to the library’s research databases and online resources.
- What are Student Access library accounts?
- What are the benefits to having one?
- What are the guidelines for these accounts?
- What do you need to do to get a Student Access library account?
- How does this affect my regular ICPL library card?
- What's the barcode number and PIN for my Student Access account?
- Are there any limitations of on Student Access accounts?
- What resources do students have access to with these accounts?
- How long are the checkout periods on student accounts?
- Are students permitted to use library computers with their student account information?