Computers with Internet access are available at all library locations.
- To use a library computer, you must agree to comply with the library's
Internet Use Agreement. Violations of the Internet Use
Agreement may result in the suspension of access to library computers.
- If you have an Iredell County Public Library card, you can use any computer by entering you library
card barcode number and PIN at any public computer.
- You may have up to two hours of computer use per day. The two hours does
not need to be in one session; for example, you may use a computer for ninety minutes in the morning
and thirty minutes in the afternoon.
- If you do not have an Iredell County Public Library card, you may purchase a Guest Pass for $2.00.
The guest pass give you two hours of access on the day it is purchased.
- Color printing is available from all computers. Printed pages cost 30¢ each.
- Internet access is filtered in compliance with the
Children’s Internet Protection Act (CIPA). Users
of library computers are responsible for complying with CIPA. Violations of CIPA may result in the suspension of access to