Getting started with library eBooks
What to I need?
- An Iredell County Public Library card.
- An Internet connection such as a Wi-Fi network.
- A device for reading eBooks. This can be:
- An Amazon Kindle
- A Barnes & Noble Nook
- A Sony Reader, Kobo reader or other eReader.
- An iPad or iPhone
- An Android phone or tablet
- A BlackBerry phone
- Any Windows or Mac computer
- For Kindle books, you need an Amazon account. For Nook or other eReaders,
you need Adobe Digital Editions on the computer used to download books. For iPad, iPhone or other tablets
of smartphones, you need the Overdrive Media Console app.